Just catching up on news in the parent world. What’s this about the Boy Scouts prohibiting gay troop leaders? Are they for serious? I always took for granted that the scouts were a gay-friendly organization…
One of my early ideas for this blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious kids products. In one widely ignored post, I offered the Poop Snoop for detecting dirty diapers. I think even my mom didn’t read it.
Oh man. Why is it that women cannot tell jokes? My best guess is that the risqué nature of many jokes has kept them the province of men. But few qualities are as attractive in a chick as the unexpected ability to tell a ripsnorter.
My son is suddenly smitten by the Easter Bunny. Fox has been making weekly pilgrimages to the mall, where to his utter amazement a six-foot fluffy bunny offers redemption, resurrection, and a seated photo-op.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- Dads, Fathers, Partners, SO — Keeping Your “Other Half” Connected During Pregnancy & Birth | Simple Support Doula: [...] Hire a doula. A doula doesn’t replace ...
- Michele: Now that I have laughed to the point of birthing t...
- Megan Alton: OMG that guy's thighs are rediculous! Strangely d...
- I challenge you to a Doula - Birth Balance: [...] A funny and insightful article from a dads p...
- Pam Faubus: How do I get a black jelly cat bunny?...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna