Just catching up on news in the parent world. What’s this about the Boy Scouts prohibiting gay troop leaders? Are they for serious? I always took for granted that the scouts were a gay-friendly organization…
One of my early ideas for this blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious kids products. In one widely ignored post, I offered the Poop Snoop for detecting dirty diapers. I think even my mom didn’t read it.
Oh man. Why is it that women cannot tell jokes? My best guess is that the risqué nature of many jokes has kept them the province of men. But few qualities are as attractive in a chick as the unexpected ability to tell a ripsnorter.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- jocelyn: LOVED THIS! I would also love to have some more in...
- All Systems Go… | HeidiLogic: [...] I challenge you to a doula – Work is e...
- 12 Days of Birth: My birthful wishes for your fabulous labor - Day 12: [...] A doula will work with your partner/signif...
- zicc: A great story but has one major flaw the little bo...
- Kyna: My first birth was a C-section. I have never felt ...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna