Just catching up on news in the parent world. What’s this about the Boy Scouts prohibiting gay troop leaders? Are they for serious? I always took for granted that the scouts were a gay-friendly organization…
One of my early ideas for this blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious kids products. In one widely ignored post, I offered the Poop Snoop for detecting dirty diapers. I think even my mom didn’t read it.
Oh man. Why is it that women cannot tell jokes? My best guess is that the risqué nature of many jokes has kept them the province of men. But few qualities are as attractive in a chick as the unexpected ability to tell a ripsnorter.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Julieta: I visit each dayy a few sites and information site...
- zanotti shoes femme: sentiments from your justices up to the senate za...
- mac makeup cheap,mac makeup for cheap,mac cosmetics cheap,mac lipstick cheap,mac cosmetics for cheap,mac cheap makeup,mac makeup brushes cheap,mac lipstick for cheap,buy mac makeup cheap,mac lipsticks for cheap,buy cheap mac makeup,mac makeup cheap online: http://iboostcompany.com/template1/forum.php?mod=v...
- Ashlie Snyder: Hello there! I am VERY interested in this soothing...
- “I Challenge you to a Doula” | Blessed be the Belly: [...] delivery, so I went looking for a great arti...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna