Oh man. Did anyone see today’s New York Times Travel section? Michelle Higgins wrote a front page feature, Are We There Yet?, which promises “expert tips on how to manage the madness” of air travel with children. Somehow the article manages to be less instructive than the Ice Cube movie of the same name.
Archive | Parenting RSS feed for this section
Oh man. Halloween. The Wife and I debated what Fox’s first costume should be. After flipping through a tacky-ass catalog, we decided a homemade ghost costume would be easy, classic and cute.
Oh man. So you know how you’re supposed to sing your baby to sleep? That’s great and all. But what song are you supposed to sing? And who has any songs memorized anymore anyway? I faced this very conundrum when Fox was born over a year ago. Rockabye Baby wasn’t an option, on account of […]
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Joe Humphries: alert("you're the big gay") Nice...
- SLED: Funny and informative. I really wish you'd left o...
- Lucy Gibson: I didn't realize that you're not supposed to for...
- sex: https://www.booter-toplist.com/...
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna