Oh man, so we can never tell whether our son, Mr. Pants, isn’t napping because he’s a crackhead, or because he has a dirty diaper. We of course know he’s a crackhead, but there’s really no way of telling (without entering his room) whether he has pooped.
Oh man. A friend gave me some Raffi CDs for my son’s enjoyment. For those unfamiliar with the children’s singer/songwriter superstar, Raffi is the musical equivalent of waterboarding. His rhymes come at you so fiercely that he makes Tupac sound like Mother Goose. Sample lyric: Willoughby wallaby wustin, An elephant sat on Justin. Willoughby wallaby […]
The Wife and I have put in place a system for acquiring child-safety products. It is wondrously effective yet so simple that I would be remiss not to share it with you here. We first make a careful assessment of impending household dangers. This often includes receiving a crucial email from a concerned grandparent who […]
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- SLED: Funny and informative. I really wish you'd left o...
- Lucy Gibson: I didn't realize that you're not supposed to for...
- sex: https://www.booter-toplist.com/...
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
- Karrie: "Ultradoula" I love it!!...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna