Tag Archives | doula
No way you’re expecting a baby!? Holy crap shut up congratulations that’s awesome. You’re probably freaking out in anticipation of the coming rapture. But heed one recommendation to vastly improve everyone’s birth experience – yours, your wife’s… even your baby’s: Totally get a doula.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- I Melt With You March 21, 2013
- The Doula Challenge | Not Another Mom: [...] The original post can be found here [...]...
- Patricia: Hysterical blog! Sadly I can relate a little too ...
- mare54: Excellent to get a dad's perspective on this! I ...
- Michele: How did I miss this the first time? I'm laughing...
- Postcards From The Hedge | Daddy Confidential: [...] blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious ki...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna