Oh man. My toddler son is dabbling in entomology. Also ichthyology. And if you’ll indulge me, he’s quite the budding primatologist. Normally I’m quick to take credit for any and all of our son’s cognitive flourishes. (Did you hear him say “stethoscope”? I taught him that.)
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- Dads, Fathers, Partners, SO — Keeping Your “Other Half” Connected During Pregnancy & Birth | Simple Support Doula: [...] Hire a doula. A doula doesn’t replace ...
- Michele: Now that I have laughed to the point of birthing t...
- Megan Alton: OMG that guy's thighs are rediculous! Strangely d...
- I challenge you to a Doula - Birth Balance: [...] A funny and insightful article from a dads p...
- Pam Faubus: How do I get a black jelly cat bunny?...
autism baby-proofing baby names bath Boogie Wipes Boon CDC children's music children's television circumcision doula gas insects inventions Jews joke Kermit Kristen Stewart Michael Jackson moving mucus Musical Youth nanny New York City poop pope popular pregnancy Raffi Rasta reggae safety saline Sesame Street Skip Hop sleep snot Social Security suburbia suburbs Tiger Mom toys UB40 Yellow Man Yo Gabba Gabba
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna