Tag Archives | New York City
Oh man. So the wife won. Check and mate. We’re leaving New York and moving to the suburbs. It now dawns on me that she’d been planning this since our second date. But she kept her agenda well hidden until we were all married off and babied up.
Oh Man. Friends fault The Wife and I for being too leery of sick children. We avoid them like they’re Magic Johnson running the lane with a nosebleed. I wouldn’t say we’re germophobes. But shouldn’t visibly sick kids be quarantined? It’s not like they have jobs to go to.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- I Melt With You March 21, 2013
- The Doula Challenge | Not Another Mom: [...] The original post can be found here [...]...
- Patricia: Hysterical blog! Sadly I can relate a little too ...
- mare54: Excellent to get a dad's perspective on this! I ...
- Michele: How did I miss this the first time? I'm laughing...
- Postcards From The Hedge | Daddy Confidential: [...] blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious ki...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna