Oh man. It’s our third month since moving from Manhattan to the Boston suburbs. I’d like a falafel, please.
Tag Archives | New York City
Oh man. So the wife won. Check and mate. We’re leaving New York and moving to the suburbs. It now dawns on me that she’d been planning this since our second date. But she kept her agenda well hidden until we were all married off and babied up.
Oh Man. Friends fault The Wife and I for being too leery of sick children. We avoid them like they’re Magic Johnson running the lane with a nosebleed. I wouldn’t say we’re germophobes. But shouldn’t visibly sick kids be quarantined? It’s not like they have jobs to go to.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Lucy Gibson: I didn't realize that you're not supposed to for...
- sex: https://www.booter-toplist.com/...
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
- Karrie: "Ultradoula" I love it!!...
- mapuana mergel: OMG....good article...fun, witty, and entertaining...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna