The first mohel we contacted – the one we really wanted – rejected us. His name was Dr. Diamond, from New York Magazine’s short list of recommended mohels (motto: Nothing Cuts Like a Diamond). He was described as serving the “metropolitan area,” which I presumed included the metropolis. But when I called him from the […]
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- SLED: Funny and informative. I really wish you'd left o...
- Lucy Gibson: I didn't realize that you're not supposed to for...
- sex: https://www.booter-toplist.com/...
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
- Karrie: "Ultradoula" I love it!!...
autism baby-proofing baby names bath binky Boogie Wipes Boon CDC children's music children's television circumcision doula gas insects inventions Jews joke Kermit Kristen Stewart Michael Jackson moving Musical Youth nanny New York City poop pope popular pregnancy Raffi Rasta reggae safety saline Sesame Street Skip Hop sleep snot Social Security suburbia suburbs Tiger Mom toys UB40 Yellow Man Yo Gabba Gabba
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna