Oh man. I had an epiphany about why old ladies use those clear plastic sofa covers. And it’s not because they live in perpetual fear of excitedly wetting themselves when Publishers Clearing House rings their doorbell.
Tag Archives | reggae
Oh man. A friend gave me some Raffi CDs for my son’s enjoyment. For those unfamiliar with the children’s singer/songwriter superstar, Raffi is the musical equivalent of waterboarding. His rhymes come at you so fiercely that he makes Tupac sound like Mother Goose. Sample lyric:
Willoughby wallaby wustin, An elephant sat on Justin. Willoughby wallaby wania, an elephant sat on Tania.
It just doesn’t let up.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- Dads, Fathers, Partners, SO — Keeping Your “Other Half” Connected During Pregnancy & Birth | Simple Support Doula: [...] Hire a doula. A doula doesn’t replace ...
- Michele: Now that I have laughed to the point of birthing t...
- Megan Alton: OMG that guy's thighs are rediculous! Strangely d...
- I challenge you to a Doula - Birth Balance: [...] A funny and insightful article from a dads p...
- Pam Faubus: How do I get a black jelly cat bunny?...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna