The Wife and I have put in place a system for acquiring child-safety products. It is wondrously effective yet so simple that I would be remiss not to share it with you here. We first make a careful assessment of impending household dangers. This often includes receiving a crucial email from a concerned grandparent who has just read a cautionary article about a newly documented hazard, like babies choking on oven mitts.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- I Melt With You March 21, 2013
- Patricia: Hysterical blog! Sadly I can relate a little too ...
- mare54: Excellent to get a dad's perspective on this! I ...
- Michele: How did I miss this the first time? I'm laughing...
- Postcards From The Hedge | Daddy Confidential: [...] blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious ki...
- Link Love: [...] Bert and Ernie – stone cold gangstas. ...
autism baby-proofing baby names bath Boogie Wipes Boon CDC children's music children's television circumcision doula gas insects inventions Jews joke Kermit Kristen Stewart Michael Jackson moving mucus Musical Youth nanny New York City poop pope popular pregnancy Raffi Rasta reggae safety saline Sesame Street Skip Hop sleep snot Social Security suburbia suburbs Tiger Mom toys UB40 Yellow Man Yo Gabba Gabba
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna