Oh man. ¿Anyone happen to know the age at which kids can blow their own noses? Because I’m getting way too intimate with my son’s boogers. All I can say is thank God for Swedish design. “What,” you may be wondering, “does IKEA have to do with clearing nasal passages?” Nothing at all. I am […]
Tag Archives | snot
Once in awhile, a product comes along that is so well designed, so perfectly suited to its purpose, yet so simple in its execution, that the world sits up and takes notice. That product, is Astroglide. But since this blog is ostensibly about fatherhood, I will focus instead on Boogie Wipes®.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- sex: https://www.booter-toplist.com/...
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
- Karrie: "Ultradoula" I love it!!...
- mapuana mergel: OMG....good article...fun, witty, and entertaining...
- Daddy Confidential: Aimee, we actually agree about the roles of dads. ...
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna