For our son’s first birthday, my wife wanted a big party with everyone who’s ever had their picture taken with him. I just wanted some family, some balloons, and some cake. One year-olds, I argued, do not have fun on cue. Plus they have zero concept of opening presents.
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Bible Thumper March 26, 2013
- I Melt With You March 21, 2013
- Doula in Training: Hilarious! I'm so glad you and your wife had such...
- Daddy Confidential – Challenge you to a Doula … | Ripple Effect Yoga: [...] Link [...]...
- The Doula Challenge | Not Another Mom: [...] The original post can be found here [...]...
- Patricia: Hysterical blog! Sadly I can relate a little too ...
- mare54: Excellent to get a dad's perspective on this! I ...
autism baby-proofing baby names bath Boogie Wipes Boon CDC children's music children's television circumcision doula gas insects inventions Jews joke Kermit Kristen Stewart Michael Jackson moving mucus Musical Youth nanny New York City poop pope popular pregnancy Raffi Rasta reggae safety saline Sesame Street Skip Hop sleep snot Social Security suburbia suburbs Tiger Mom toys UB40 Yellow Man Yo Gabba Gabba
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna