One of my early ideas for this blog was proposing ideas for semi-serious kids products. In one widely ignored post, I offered the Poop Snoop for detecting dirty diapers. I think even my mom didn’t read it.
Tag Archives | toys
- “They Call Me Mr. Tibbs” November 11, 2011
- The Panda Mom’s Manifesto January 6, 2012
- Due Dads March 2, 2012
- Please Be Kind And Rewind May 11, 2012
- Dog Days July 6, 2012
- My Son No Longer Sucks July 9, 2013
- Scout’s Honor? June 13, 2013
- Postcards From The Hedge April 18, 2013
- Pop Quiz April 12, 2013
- The Joke’s On Me March 29, 2013
- Aaron Katz: Shoshanna, Have you ever read what the prominen...
- Karrie: "Ultradoula" I love it!!...
- mapuana mergel: OMG....good article...fun, witty, and entertaining...
- Daddy Confidential: Aimee, we actually agree about the roles of dads. ...
- aimee: I suppose this post could have been retitled "how...
autism baby-proofing baby names bath binky Boogie Wipes Boon CDC children's music children's television circumcision doula gas insects inventions Jews joke Kermit Kristen Stewart Michael Jackson moving Musical Youth nanny New York City poop pope popular pregnancy Raffi Rasta reggae safety saline Sesame Street Skip Hop sleep snot Social Security suburbia suburbs Tiger Mom toys UB40 Yellow Man Yo Gabba Gabba
Search the site
sign up for email updates... only if you wanna